Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time

The weekend is coming to a close and I ask myself, where does the time go? I had such aspiriations for a productive weekend and seem to have fell short. Time seems to be so precious lately with the new job and the new class and all that is entailed in it. I also feel as though I've been neglecting other desires that I have committed to in terms of some volunteer work. Its so hard trying to maintain that balance...or at this point...trying to find the balance.

Tomorrow is a new week and we'll give it another try. At the same time, I want to address priorities in my life but it might be too much to handle. But we'll see.

My ponderings...

Hardwork does payoff in the end...right?
Patience....geez I wish I had. Can you buy it?
Friends...can be the most important in your life at times. Cherish them.

No comments: