Thursday, May 29, 2008

Infectious SMILES

Its been a crazy busy week for me constantly running from one place to another. Granted, if I knew how to say no to some things, it would be easier but its those things that I truly enjoy in life and am attempting to make time for (See earlier post).

So this morning I'm up early working on a project for class. When I say early, I mean at the coffee shop already working by 6:15. I'm feeling pretty exhausted but when I came in this morning, I was greeted with what I will call the 'infectious SMILE' by the coffee barista. Now, granted she is a fun and energetic person, and has had a really busy week as well (we chatted a bit this morning) but she still has the life in her to smile this early in the morning. Quite inspiring and makes the stress of the week go away.

So thank you unnamed coffee barista for the infectious smile this morning.

* side note...this reminds me a commercial...for coke or diet coke possible...where the consumer opens a bottle of diet coke, smiles and it becomes infections to anyone who walks by and continues to be passed on....or something like that.

Ponderings for this early morning...
** how long of constant smiling does it take for your cheeks to hurt?
** I'm still working on that IV of coffee...suggestions?
** you can always learn and be inspired...don't shut inspiration out of your life. (not a pondering but a statement!)

No comments: