Friday, March 27, 2009

Thoughts on the day...week...

A few thoughts on the day... and the week.

It was a relatively good week...I think. I have felt much in search of something this week however not quite sure what it is that I'm looking for. Direction? Relationship? Acceptance? Recognition? Grace? All of the above?

I'm not to the point of being discouraged in not knowing what I'm looking for but yet am a bit frustrated. I struggle with getting to the point where 'its OK to not know everything'.

But what am truly looking for? Is it something greater than I could imagine? If I found all of the above feelings and emotions were found and met, would satisfaction and contentment then result?

I honestly don't know. But I hope that one day, I'll find whatever it is that I'm looking for.

No comments: