Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired

I'm ridiculously tired right now...and yet I find myself writing a blog. Its just past midnight and I should really be asleep but am writing...not sure what about or if this will even have much substance. An interesting day at work today after a long and exhausting weekend. I had asked a friend of mine recently why is it that I never can enjoy the weekend. His response, you're in grad school genius, you can enjoy the weekend when we're done.

What a motivational comment. But, he's right. about a year and a half and I'll be done and have my MBA. Honestly though, lately, I've started to wonder if it will really affect or impact my career. What choices can I make now to support the long term?

Just random thoughts in the head tonight. I looked at my calendar tonight...the one thing that I cannot live without...and was just overwhelmed at what this week looked like. But, I've handled worse so I just need to keep it all in perspective. Just take it one day at a time. So, that's my plan, One day at a time.

Things I'm pondering...

...really need to learn to sleep with my eyes open...
...will dreams really come true one day?
...sleep will never be overrated!

No comments: