Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time for Change

The time for change always imminent. The question is - are you ready to change with the change? Sounds weird, I know. At a recent event I was coordinated, one of the speakers focused on generational differences but also talked quite a bit about the preferences, desires, and behavior of younger generations. Now I can't say that I always fit into my age-defined generational category but I do draw upon some of the tendencies.

The presentation given was quite inspiring and has impacted me not only in my career but also in my personal life. Change is being invoked in my life, by choice, by me. I'm changing because I can see benefits for the resulting change. Change isn't easy, and I accept that.

As a result, I'm 'stoked' about some change I'm hoping to bring in my life real soon.

With that being said, I'm not going to allude any further at this time, but I'll keep you posted.

Things I'm pondering...
- not eating is a way to lose weight, but incredibly unhealthy.
- where could I move so that its the fall season all year round?
- is it possible to slow down the natural seasonal changes?

No comments: