Thursday, August 14, 2008

Worry isn't worth it

So what's the point in worrying? Does it serve any purpose but to create anxiety, confusion, uncertainty? I don't' tend to be one who worries all of the time but more often that I would prefer. I am constantly telling myself to not worry. It is what it is... yeah...simple....

I try my best and that's all I an do. I have to constantly remind myself, I'm not in control. So be it.

Life is a journey....enjoy it.

On a side note...I've neglected my ponderings...so here are three for today...

Things I'm pondering...
... what happens when stress becomes all consuming in your life? Do you burst like something under pressure??

... the smell of coffee is such an invigorating aroma...someone should make coffee potpourri

... is there such a thing as too much coffee?

No comments: