Monday, November 9, 2009

Stepping up the social activity calendar

I've officially completed 15 of the 16 classes required for my Masters program and am currently on a 2-month break. Oh the relief and lack of stress. It's been a true blessing so far. Surprisingly though, I find myself bored and lacking that drive keeping me going every day.

I've decided to 'step up the social activity calendar' and starting getting out a bit more. Now granted, I practically live a my second home (a.k.a. Caribou Coffee) but I am usually doing homework and focused. I've now been out a few times with no real agenda except to just be 'out'.

This increase in social activity is new to me and I'm attempting to make some adjustments but I am hoping that the social side of me begins to shine through.

Does anyone have any tips on establishing more social awareness in a non-technology focused way? (i.e. in person vs. behind a computer screen)

No comments: