Thursday, November 12, 2009

Music brings peace and calm to life

I decided to spend some time this evening at home, without the TV on and just listen to some music while cleaning up. Considering I have quite a vast library of music, I landed on James Taylor. There is something about calming sounds of the acoustic guitar and the voice that brought me back to a better frame of mind.

It's amazing how something as simple as music can have such an influence on someone. I will admit that music can play a big part in my mood and emotions in life. There are times where I will just hear a song and it just hits you....whether in a joyful and relaxing way or sometimes just makes you want to cry.

Music can bring peace and calm to life....make your music choices for the mood and season for its impact can be great.

No comments: