Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Because

So I feel like writing a blog post right now except for no other reason to just do it. I have no real topic in mind, but feel somewhat inspired at the moment. Sitting in a coffeeshop, working on school work and I feel inspired to write...I know, random.

I'm in the corner, in my own little world, listening to some great tunes by Wolfy. A great band, a true friend, even if I didn't get to travel with the band. Maybe someday in the future. You never know how things might just work out.

Maybe that's a good topic for a brief post. Fate. Does it exist? Are we in control? Is there a greater being that is in control of our fate and when will that great 'plan' be revealed to us?

The plan for our lives is revealed each and every day...we just don't always know it. Through the people we meet, the places we go and the decisions we make, we are paving the road of our future.

But, don't forget to take a moment to stop and breathe and take it all it. For life, moves quickly and will flash before your eyes.

Things I'm pondering...
... I like the random blog...
... hot tea should warm you up but for some reason, mine is not. Why?
... why is it that it is almost summer and yet we can have 25 degree changes in the same day

No comments: