Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Interests

I've realized I have many interests in life. One might say I have too many interests and need to focus myself. I question that because I think its healthy to have a diversity of interests.

As of late, I have found myself much more focused on future plans in my life and how my interests may correlate. I feel inspired to take a risk and purse some of these interests 100% however being one who likes security and routine but maybe its time I break out of that shell. I'll take all the encourage you might be willing to give as I know it won't be easy for me.

It's time to take a chance, pursue those interests that bring joy in your life.

Things I'm pondering...
... which interest do I start with?
... can I really do this?
... I can do all things through Him who gives me strength....Amen. Philippians 4:13

No comments: