Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Complications

No one ever said life is easy. So why do we constantly expect it? Life is too hard? I don't know what to do? Why can't I just see into the future and see what the outcome will be? Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. If only....

But what if complications are a good thing...could they be used to help us grow and be challenged? Maybe its just God's testing...not actual loss of direction of complication's in life but small tests of our faith and willingness to put God in front of our own desires and plans. The reward, in the end is so great, that why would we want to neglect this opportunity to become closer to our creator?

But...easier said then done. It's a daily challenge to not take control of your life and give that control over. We'll all be better off if we can do just that.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Things I'm pondering...
...amazed how God works in mysterious ways...
...conversations with friends are inspiring...I highly recommend it...
...life will get easier with God in the driver's seat...

No comments: