Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Simplicity

In an effort to 'simplify' my life, this will be the first of many (I hope) 'simplistic' posts about life, direction and purpose.

Today, as I actually relaxed, I found myself feeling guilty for it. Why? There's nothing wrong with relaxing, even though I'm not good at it. But why feel guilty about it? Should life be that hard? Why can't I focus on the simple things in life. I tend to complicate things in my life and make things harder than they have to be.

As I begin the new year, I ponder this one of many thoughts...

If life we're not so complicated, or should I say, If I didn't make it so complicated, would it be easier? Does simplicity = happiness?

Three rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ~ Albert Einstein

No comments: