Sunday, May 27, 2007

falling apart

I feel like my life is falling apart right in front me. I feel so alone in this world. I feel so far away from God. I have all this anger and bitterness inside of me and I can't seem to release it. I am angry with my life and need to get my attitude changed and I just can't seem to figure out how to do it. I'm so frustrated and discouraged right now with almost every aspect of my life. It has such a negative effect on me and I hate how is makes me feel inside.

I need something to change just wish I could figure out what it is. God, please give me direction and give me peace. I long so much for it right now and I can't navigate through this world on my own anymore.

I know I know... Proverbs 3:5-6....easier said then done. But I know its what I need to do....

No comments: